- 3 Tbsp Eden Hiziki, rinsed
- 1/4 cup carrot, coarsely grated
- 6 cups mixed baby salad greens
- 1/2 cup red onion, sliced into thin half-moons
- 4 ounces Eden Dried Montmorency Cherries, 1 package, chopped
Place hiziki and cold water to cover in small saucepan. Put lid over saucepan, bring to a boil, and simmer 10 minutes. Place in a fine screened sieve, rinse with cold water, and drain. In a salad bowl with the salad greens, carrot, red onion, and dried cherries add hiziki. Toss to mix. To make dressing, place the ingredients in a blender, and puree. Spoon dressing over the salad when served.
Per serving - 151 calories, 5 g fat (29% calories from fat), 4 g protein, 24 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 0 mg cholesterol, 259 mg sodium