- 15 ounces Eden Garbanzo Beans, rinsed and drained
- 15 ounces Eden Kidney Beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup Eden Sauerkraut, or Three Onion Sauerkraut, drained
- 12 ounces green beans, cut into 1" pieces, blanched 2 to 3 min., rinse under cold water to cool
- 1/2 cup minced red onion
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
Place beans, sauerkraut, red onion and red pepper in a mixing bowl. Whisk together the vinaigrette ingredients and pour over the salad. Toss to mix. Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving. Place in a serving bowl.
Per serving - 205 calories, 10 g fat (43% calories from fat), 6 g protein, 23 g carbohydrate, 8 g fiber, 0 mg cholesterol, 267 mg sodium