Serves: 5 | Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 0 minutes
- 15 ounces Eden Garbanzo Beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups broccoli florets, blanched 2 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups diced tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp Eden Brown Mustard
- 2 Tbsp Eden Red Wine Vinegar
- 1/4 cup red onion, finely minced
- 1 Tbsp cold water
- 1/8 tsp Eden Sea Salt
- 1/8 tsp Eden Black Pepper
Place the garbanzo beans, broccoli and tomatoes in a bowl. Mix the dressing ingredients together and pour over the salad. Toss to mix and evenly coat with the dressing. Serve chilled or at room temperature.
Variation: Eden Cannellini Beans can be used as a substitute for garbanzo beans.
Per serving - 121 calories, 1 g fat (9% calories from fat), 7 g protein, 21 g carbohydrate, 7 g fiber, 0 mg cholesterol, 107 mg sodium