- 12 ounces any Eden Spiral Pasta, or Kamut & Quinoa Twisted Pair
- 1/4 cup Eden Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tsp Eden Ume Plum Vinegar, or to taste
- 1 Tbsp Eden Brown Rice Vinegar, or to taste
- 1/4 tsp Eden Sea Salt
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup onion, minced
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, minced
- 1 Tbsp organic maple syrup
Cook pasta per package directions. While the pasta is cooking, place all remaining ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth. When the pasta is done, rinse and drain. Place pasta in a bowl and toss with the dressing. Serve as is or chilled.
Variations: 15 ounces of any drained Eden Beans can be added if desired. Fresh diced tomato and cucumber are also delicious in this salad or sprinkle with any Eden Gomasio.
Per serving - 255 calories, 9 g fat (31% calories from fat), 8 g protein, 37 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 0 mg cholesterol, 115 mg sodium