1,330 free recipes at www.edenfoods.com
Serves 7 | Prep Time 10 minutes | Cook Time 10 minutes
• 12 ounces any Eden Spiral Pasta, or Kamut & Quinoa Twisted Pair
• 1/4 cup Eden Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• 2 tsp Eden Ume Plum Vinegar, or to taste
• 1 Tbsp Eden Brown Rice Vinegar, or to taste
• 1/4 tsp Eden Sea Salt
• 1/4 cup cold water
• 1 cloves garlic, minced
• 1/4 cup onion, minced
• 1/4 cup fresh parsley, minced
• 1 Tbsp organic maple syrup
Cook pasta per package directions. While the pasta is cooking, place all remaining ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth. When the pasta is done, rinse and drain. Place pasta in a bowl and toss with the dressing. Serve as is or chilled.
Variations: 15 ounces of any drained Eden Beans can be added if desired. Fresh diced tomato and cucumber are also delicious in this salad or sprinkle with any Eden Gomasio.
Per serving: 255 calories, 9g fat (31% calories from fat), 8g protein, 37g carbohydrate, 5g fiber, 0mg cholesterol, 115mg sodium