- 5 Tbsp Eden Mirin
- 1 cup organic golden seedless raisins
- 1 1/4 cups Edensoy Original, or Vanilla
- 1/2 cup Eden Safflower Oil
- 1/4 cup Eden Barley Malt Syrup
- 1/4 cup organic maple syrup
- 2 cups organic unbleached white flour
- 1 1/2 tsp dry yeast
- 1 tsp Eden Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 2/3 cup organic almonds, blanched, remove skins, chopped
- 2 cups Eden Soft White Pastry Wheat Flour
Combine mirin and raisins. Set aside to soak. Warm the Edensoy, oil and sweeteners together in a sauce pan. In a food processor, combine warmed liquid with 2 cups unbleached white flour, nutmeg, cinnamon and yeast. Place in a mixing bowl. Drain the raisins. Place the soaked raisins, almonds and pastry flour in the mixing bowl and fold in. Knead until well combined. Allow to rise, covered with a damp towel, in a warm spot for 1 hour. Divide dough into 2 balls, shape into crescents and place on an oiled baking sheet. Let rise an hour or so, until doubled in size. Preheat the oven to 375°. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Make the glaze.
Heat orange juice with soaked agar agar flakes, stirring constantly until the agar is completely dissolved. Add barley malt and mirin. Allow to cool slightly before pouring over the stollen.
Per serving - 397 calories, 14 g fat (31% calories from fat), 8 g protein, 63 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 0 mg cholesterol, 147 mg sodium