Serves: 4 | Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1/2 cup Eden Whole Leaf Dulse
- 3 cups water
- 1 1/2 cups Eden Oat Flakes
- 2 ounces Eden Dry Roasted Pumpkin Seeds, 1/2 package
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup sliced fresh strawberries
Preheat the oven to 400°. Spread the dulse on a baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes until crispy. Remove and set aside.
Bring water to a boil and add the oat flakes. Reduce the flame to medium low, cover and simmer 5 minutes. While the oats are cooking, place the baked dulse and pumpkin seeds in a blender. Grind to a fine powder by pulsing and mixing several times. Place the oats in serving bowls, garnish with berries and sprinkle the pumpkin seed dulse condiment on each serving.
Per serving - 229 calories, 9 g fat (35% calories from fat), 9 g protein, 29 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 0 mg cholesterol, 89 mg sodium