Serves: 1 | Prep Time: 3 minutes | Cook Time: 2 minutes
- 1 cup water
- 1 packet Eden Sencha Green Tea
- 1/3 piece Eden Umeboshi Plum
- 3/4 cup leftover, cooked Eden Short Grain Brown Rice, or organic white short grain rice (sushi rice)
- 1/4 sheet Eden Sushi Nori, cut into thin strips
or 2 Tbsp Eden Toasted Nori Krinkles
- 1 tsp scallions, finely chopped
Place water in a pot and bring almost to a boil. Place the tea bag in a soup bowl and pour the hot liquid over. Steep 1 to 2 minutes. Remove tea bag, and place the rice and umeboshi plum in the bowl. Stir, garnish with nori and scallions.
Note: Eden Shake or any Eden Gomasio is also a nice garnish for this dish.
Per serving - 132 calories, 3 g fat (6% calories from fat), 2 g protein, 28 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 0 mg cholesterol, 257 mg sodium