- 15 ounces Eden Cannellini (White Kidney) Beans, drain and rinse
- 5 cups baby salad greens
- 1 cup green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 cup red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup celery, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup red onion, sliced into thin rings
- 1 1/2 cups artichoke hearts, drained, quartered
- 1/2 cup fresh organic tomatoes, diced
Place all ingredients for the vinaigrette into a blender or food processor and pulse several seconds.
Combine the beans, salad vegetables and vinaigrette. Toss to mix and serve.
Per serving - 177 calories, 6 g fat (29% calories from fat), 8 g protein, 26 g carbohydrate, 9 g fiber, 0 mg cholesterol, 175 mg sodium