- 2 cups fresh organic tomatoes, diced
- 3 Tbsp lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 Tbsp Eden Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp Eden Sea Salt
- 2 tsp Eden Ume Plum Vinegar, or to taste
- 15 ounces Eden Black Soybeans, or Black Beans, drained
- 1/3 cup pitted black olives, sliced
- 8 ounces Eden Kamut Spirals, or any Eden Pasta
- 2 cup organic sweet corn, fresh or frozen
- 1 1/2 cups zucchini, diced
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 tsp dried cilantro, or to taste
- 1 Tbsp Eden Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/8 tsp Eden Black Pepper, or to taste
- 2 tsp minced jalapeño
In a large bowl, combine tomatoes (with liquid), lime juice, oil, sea salt and umeboshi vinegar. Stir in drained beans, olives, parsley, cilantro, vinegar and black pepper. Mix thoroughly and set aside.
Boil pasta for 5 minutes. Place the corn and zucchini in the pot. Cook another 4 to 5 until pasta is tender but still chewy. Rinse under cold water and drain thoroughly.
Toss pasta with the corn and zucchini into the bean mixture. Mix thoroughly. Add more lime juice and sea salt, if desired. Serve room temperature or chill before serving.
Per serving - 301 calories, 7 g fat (21% calories from fat), 15 g protein, 47 g carbohydrate, 10 g fiber, 0 mg cholesterol, 519 mg sodium