- 4 sheets Eden Sushi Nori
- 2 cups precooked Lundberg™ Sushi Rice, rice should be room temperature, not hot
or precooked Eden Short Grain Brown Rice
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Eden Brown Rice Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Eden Mirin
- 1 avocado, seed removed, peeled, sliced into wedges
- 4 Tbsp Eden Shake
- 2 tsp Eden Wasabi Powder (Japanese Mustard), mixed with several drops hot water to form a thick paste
- 1 large carrot, cut into 3 inch long sticks, blanched 2 minutes
- 1/2 cup daikon radish sprouts, red radish sprouts, or alfalfa sprouts, rinsed
Place rice in bowl and mix in brown rice vinegar and mirin. Toss to fluff and cool rice. Slice the avocado into 1/4 inch thick wedges.
Cut each sheet of nori, with scissors, into four equal size squares. Spread a thin layer of rice, about 1/4 cup, on top of one square. Moisten fingers slightly and press rice firmly until most of the square is covered. Place a strip of carrot on a diagonal, spanning from one corner to the opposite corner. Spread a small amount of wasabi along one side of the carrot. Sprinkle a little Eden Shake on top of wasabi. Place 1 or 2 slices of avocado and a little radish sprouts on next. Take one corner of the nori square and fold it over the filling and roll into a cone shape. Repeat the above steps until all cones have been rolled. Equals 16 cones. Eat as is or dip into a little Eden Shoyu Soy Sauce before eating.
Per serving - 315 calories, 11 g fat (32% calories from fat), 5 g protein, 50 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 0 mg cholesterol, 198 mg sodium