- 8 ounces Eden Spelt Ribbons
- 15 ounces Eden Garbanzo Beans, drained
or cooked Eden Dry Garbanzo Beans
- 12 organic cherry tomatoes, or 2 small organic tomatoes, diced
- 2 cups fresh basil, chopped
- 1 cup pitted black olives
- 1/4 cup scallions, sliced
- 3 cups mixed baby salad greens
Cook pasta according to package directions. Rinse, drain and combine the pasta and beans in a bowl.
To make the vinaigrette place the vinegar, mustard, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl. Whisk, slowly add the oil and continue whisking until it thickens. Pour the dressing over the pasta and chickpeas. Cover, let sit at room temperature and allow to marinate for 1 hour or refrigerate for up to 24 hours.
Before serving, add the cherry tomatoes, basil, olives and scallions to the pasta mixture. Toss together and serve on a bed of salad greens.
Per serving - 356 calories, 17 g fat (41% calories from fat), 8 g protein, 45 g carbohydrate, 9 g fiber, 0 mg cholesterol, 330 mg sodium