- 3 Tbsp lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 2 Tbsp Eden Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Eden Shoyu Soy Sauce
- 1/2 tsp Eden Brown Mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup red onion, minced
- 15 ounces Eden Black Soybeans, drained
- 1 cup Eden Vegetable Alphabets
- 1/4 tsp Eden Ume Plum Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp fresh parsley, minced
Combine all ingredients except pasta. Cover and refrigerate 3 hours. Stir occasionally.
Cook pasta as package directs, drain and toss with mixed ingredients.
Per serving - 337 calories, 12 g fat (31% calories from fat), 16 g protein, 42 g carbohydrate, 8 g fiber, 0 mg cholesterol, 403 mg sodium