- 15 oz. Eden Pinto Beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 tsp Eden Ground Cumin
- 2 Tbsp organic garbanzo flour
- 2 Tbsp parsley, chopped
- 2 Tbsp Eden Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup baby bella (cremini) mushrooms, sliced thin
- 2 Tbsp Eden Sliced Shiitake, soaked per pkg instructions and chopped
- 2 Tbsp Eden Maitake Mushrooms, soaked per pkg instructions and chopped
- 2 tbsp Eden Shoyu Soy Sauce
- 1 pinch Eden Sea Salt
- 1 pinch Eden Black Pepper, fresh ground
Mash pinto beans. Add cumin, garbanzo flour, and parsley. Heat oil and sauté onion and garlic, 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Add mushrooms and shoyu. Continue sautéing for another 3 to 4 minutes. Add to pinto beans along with salt and pepper.
Shape mixture into 4 (3-inch) patties. Heat oil and add patties. Fry about 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until crispy and golden.
Serve on bun with lettuce, tomato, mustard, any Eden Sauerkraut, or your favorite condiments and toppings.
Per serving - 429 calories, 20 g fat (41% calories from fat), 13 g protein, 51 g carbohydrate, 10 g fiber, 0 mg cholesterol, 464 mg sodium