- 1/2 cup Eden Oat Flakes
- 1 cup Eden Short Grain Brown Rice Whole Grain Organic Flour
- 1/4 cup organic corn flour
- 1 Tbsp organic flax seed meal
- 2 tsp non-aluminum baking powder
- 1/4 tsp Eden Sea Salt
- 1 1/4 cups Unsweetened Edensoy
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 Tbsp Eden Apple Cider Vinegar
- 3 Tbsp Eden Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Place all dry ingredients in a medium bowl and mix thoroughly. Place wet ingredients in a large measuring cup and let sit for about 5 minutes until it begins to curdle. Pour wet ingredients into dry and mix again. Let sit for about 5 minutes. Preheat a waffle iron on medium, lightly oil if needed, and pour in one ladleful (about 1/2 cup) of batter. Close and cook until golden and slightly crisp. Adjust the waffle iron settings for your desired texture. Remove, place on a baking sheet (do not stack) and keep the waffles warm in a 200° F. oven until all waffles have been made. Serve immediately with your favorite toppings.
Note: leftover waffles can be stored in the freezer for two to four weeks and reheated in the toaster when desired.
Per serving - 289 calories, 11 g fat (35% calories from fat), 6 g protein, 42 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 0 mg cholesterol, 312 mg sodium