- 15 ounces Eden Black Beans, drained
- 1/2 tsp Eden Ume Plum Vinegar, or to taste
- 1 cup fresh or frozen sweet corn, balanced 2 to 3 min.
- 1/4 cup finely chopped shallots
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small jalapeno, seeded, minced (optional if extra spice is desired)
- 1/2 tsp Eden Cumin
- 1/2 tsp Eden Ground Chili Pepper
- 2 Tbsp fresh lime juice, or to taste
- 2 tsp chopped fresh cilantro
Place all ingredients in a mixing bowl and thoroughly mix. Use as a dip for chips or as an ingredient in Eden Five Layer Bean Dip. See Eden recipe.
Per serving - 154 calories, 1 g fat (5% calories from fat), 9 g protein, 36 g carbohydrate, 8 g fiber, 0 mg cholesterol, 43 mg sodium