- 2 tsp Eden Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 medium onion, small diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup Eden Millet, washed, drained
- 4 cups cauliflower, chopped
- 3 cups water
- 1 Tbsp Eden Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup onion, finely minced
- 1 cup button mushrooms, finely chopped
- 1 cup baby portobello mushrooms, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp Eden Sea Salt
- 2 Tbsp organic unbleached white flour
- 2 cups Unsweetened Edensoy
- 1 tsp Eden Mirin
- 1/8 tsp Eden Black Pepper, or to taste
- 2 Tbsp fresh minced parsley, for garnish
Heat oil in a medium saucepan and sauté the onions and garlic for 2 minutes. Add millet, cauliflower, salt and water. Cover and bring to a boil. Reduce the flame to medium-low and simmer for 30 minutes.
While the millet is cooking, heat the oil for the gravy in a medium skillet and sauté the onions and mushrooms with the sea salt for about 5 minutes. Add the flour and stir constantly until vegetables are coated. Slowly add the Edensoy, stirring constantly until the sauce thickens. Add the mirin and pepper. Simmer about 10 minutes.
When the millet is done, remove from the flame and mash with a potato masher. Serve with mushroom gravy ladled over and garnish with parsley.
Per serving - 326 calories, 11 g fat (29% calories from fat), 15 g protein, 48 g carbohydrate, 8 g fiber, 0 mg cholesterol, 295 mg sodium