- 15 ounces Eden Aduki Beans, drained, reserve small amount of the liquid
- 1 Tbsp organic maple syrup
- 1/4 cup Thompson Organic Seedless Raisins
- 1 tsp Eden Shoyu Soy Sauce, or to taste
- 3 pieces Eden Sweet Brown Rice or Sprouted Brown Rice Mochi, cut into quarters
Place the aduki beans, syrup, raisins and shoyu in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce the flame to medium-low and simmer for about 10 minutes. If liquid needs to be added, add a small amount of the reserve bean cooking liquid. When the beans are about half cooked, place the mochi on a baking sheet and bake at 450° for about 5 minutes or until it puffs up. Place 4 pieces of mochi in individual bowls and spoon the sweet aduki beans over.
Per serving - 273 calories, 1 g fat (3% calories from fat), 9 g protein, 60 g carbohydrate, 7 g fiber, 0 mg cholesterol, 117 mg sodium