- 1 cup Eden Soft White Pastry Wheat Whole Grain Organic Flour
- 1 cup organic unbleached white flour
- 1/4 tsp Eden Sea Salt
- 2 1/2 tsp non-aluminum baking powder
- 1/4 cup Eden Dried Blueberries
- 1/4 cup Thompson Organic Seedless Raisins
- 1 1/4 cups coarsely grated carrots
- 1 1/4 tsp Eden Cinnamon
- 1/4 cup Eden Safflower Oil
- 2/3 cup organic maple syrup
- 1/3 cup Eden Apple Sauce
- 3/4 cup Vanilla Edensoy, or Extra Vanilla
- 1 Tbsp Eden Apple Cider Vinegar
Preheat the oven to 375°. Mix first seven ingredients together in a medium mixing bowl. Combine oil, apple sauce, maple syrup, Edensoy and vinegar. Mix well and let sit for 5 minutes. Combine liquid ingredients with dry ingredients and stir until batter is smooth. Lightly oil a 12 section muffin tin. Spoon the batter into the muffin sections and bake for 30 minutes until golden brown. Remove and cool.
Note: Makes approximately 30 mini muffins. Reduce cooking time to about 18 minutes if making mini muffins.
Per serving - 195 calories, 5 g fat (23% calories from fat), 3 g protein, 36 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 0 mg cholesterol, 153 mg sodium