- 12 ounces Eden Kamut Spirals
or any Eden Spiral or Elbow Pasta
- 1/4 cup green onions, finely chopped
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup pitted black olives
- 1/4 red radishes, sliced in half-moons
- 1/4 cup Eden Dried Cranberries
Prepare pasta as package directs. Rinse and drain. Add onion, celery, parsley, olives, radish, and cranberries. Combine mayonnaise, mustard and vinegar. Add to pasta and vegetables. Adjust seasoning with black pepper and salt, if desired. Chill 1 hour before serving.
Great served with Eden Baked Beans!
Per serving - 212 calories, 6 g fat (24% calories from fat), 8 g protein, 34 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 0 mg cholesterol, 350 mg sodium