Serves: 7 | Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 14 ounces Eden Kamut Spaghetti, 1 package
or any Eden Spaghetti
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp Eden Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 29 ounces organic diced tomatoes, do not drain
- 3 Tbsp capers, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup pitted black olives
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, minced
Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a medium skillet and sauté the garlic and red pepper for 2 minute, stirring constantly. Add the tomatoes and liquid. Simmer 10 minutes or so until thickened. Add the capers, olives and parsley. Adjust the seasoning by adding Eden Sea Salt, if desired. Cook 5 minutes.
While the sauce is cooking, cook the pasta as package directs. When done, drain and toss with 1 tablespoon of Eden Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Place in a serving dish. When the sauce is done, pour it over the pasta and toss.
Per serving - 280 calories, 7 g fat (21% calories from fat), 11 g protein, 47 g carbohydrate, 7 g fiber, 0 mg cholesterol, 143 mg sodium