Serves: 4 | Prep Time: 5 minutes | Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1 large red bell pepper, roasted
- 2 1/2 ounces organic diced tomatoes
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 1 Tbsp Eden Brown Rice Vinegar
- 2/3 cup Edensoy Original, or Extra Original
- 1 Tbsp Eden Ume Plum Vinegar, or to taste
- 2 tsp Eden Dried Basil
- 2 tsp minced jalapeno
To roast the pepper, place it over a gas burner or put under the broiler, rotate the pepper several times until it is charred black. Place in a paper bag and seal. This will allow the pepper to sweat. Peel off the charred shin and run under cold water. Seed, chop and set aside.
Place all ingredients in a blender. Blend and serve. Great over any Eden Pasta, stuffed peppers or stuffed cabbage.
Per serving - 55 calories, 1 g fat (15% calories from fat), 3 g protein, 9 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 0 mg cholesterol, 432 mg sodium