Serves: 5 | Prep Time: 1 hour 10 minutes | Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 2 packages Eden Bifun (rice) Pasta, 7 oz.
or Eden Mung Bean Pasta (Harusame)
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup green onion, sliced thin
- 1/8 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 Tbsp organic sesame seeds, light pan toasted
- 1 tsp Eden Hot Pepper Sesame Oil
- 2 tsp Eden Toasted Sesame Oil
- 2 Tbsp Eden Mirin
- 1/2 tsp Eden Sea Salt
- 2 Tbsp Eden Brown Rice Vinegar
Cook pasta as package directs, rinse, and drain. Chop pasta coarsely, if desired. Add vegetables and sesame seeds. Prepare dressing by mixing ingredients together in a blender. Pour over salad, mix well, and refrigerate 1 hour to chill before serving.
Per serving - 136 calories, 4 g fat (26% calories from fat), 3 g protein, 23 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 0 mg cholesterol, 249 mg sodium