- 2 packages Eden Bifun (rice) Pasta, 7 oz.
or Eden Mung Bean Pasta (Harusame)
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup green onion, sliced thin
- 1/8 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 Tbsp organic sesame seeds, light pan toasted
Cook pasta as package directs, rinse, and drain. Chop pasta coarsely, if desired. Add vegetables and sesame seeds. Prepare dressing by mixing ingredients together in a blender. Pour over salad, mix well, and refrigerate 1 hour to chill before serving.
Per serving - 136 calories, 4 g fat (26% calories from fat), 3 g protein, 23 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 0 mg cholesterol, 249 mg sodium