- 2 Tbsp Eden Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup minced shallots
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cups small cauliflower florets, (about 1/2 head)
- 15 ounces Eden Garbanzo Beans, drained
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen sweet corn
- 1 1/4 Tbsp Eden Ground Turmeric
- 1 tsp Eden Paprika Powder
- 1 tsp Eden Cumin
- 1/4 tsp Eden Sea Salt
- 2 Tbsp fresh lime juice, or to taste
- 1 Tbsp minced fresh parsley
- 6 hard or soft shell corn tacos
- 15 ounces Eden Refried Black Beans
or any Eden Refried Bean
- 1/4 cup cold water, for heating refried beans
Heat olive oil in a skillet over high heat, add shallots and garlic. Sauté until shallots are translucent, about 2 to 3 minutes. Add cauliflower and cook about 10 minutes, stirring frequently. Add garbanzo beans, corn, spices and lime juice. Mix thoroughly and cook another 5 minutes or until cauliflower is tender. Remove from heat.
Heat the taco shells at 350° until warm, or brush lightly with oil and quickly pan-fry with until crispy, turning frequently.
While the cauliflower mixture is cooking and tacos are heating up, place the refried beans and 1/4 cup water in a small saucepan or skillet and heat, stirring frequently.
Spread a layer of refried beans evenly on each taco. Top with an equal amount of the cauliflower mixture and enjoy!
Per serving - 270 calories, 9 g fat (30% calories from fat), 10 g protein, 39 g carbohydrate, 9 g fiber, 0 mg cholesterol, 325 mg sodium