- 2 cups Eden Cinnamon Muesli
- 3/4 cup Eden Soft White Pastry Wheat Flour
- 3/4 cup organic unbleached white flour
- 2 tsp non-aluminum baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Eden Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp Eden Cinnamon
- 1/4 cup walnuts, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup Eden Safflower Oil
or Eden Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Eden Apple Juice
- 1/4 cup organic maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp Eden Barley Malt Syrup
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
Preheat the oven to 400°. Lightly oil two baking sheets and set aside.
In a medium bowl, mix all dry ingredients together in a large bowl. Place liquid ingredients into a blender and pulse several seconds until barley malt dissolves. Combine the liquid and dry ingredients and mix well.
Drop by heaping tablespoons on prepared sheets, about 2-inches apart. Press each cookie with a lightly moistened spoon or fingers, if desired. Bake for 15 to 18 minutes, or until golden brown on the bottom. Remove cookies and cool on racks. Serve with a delicious cool class of Edensoy or Eden Juice.
Yield: approximately 18 cookies/servings.
Variation: Substitute Vanilla Edensoy for Eden Apple Juice. Add 1/2 cup chopped walnuts to the dry ingredients.
Per serving - 143 calories, 8 g fat (47% calories from fat), 3 g protein, 18 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 0 mg cholesterol, 101 mg sodium