Serves: 7 | Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 25 minutes
- 25 ounces Eden Spaghetti Sauce, 1 jar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 1/2 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper, diced
- 2 tsp Eden Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Eden Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 pinch Eden Sea Salt
- 14 ounces Eden Kamut Spaghetti, 1 package
or any Eden Spaghetti or Pasta
- 2 quarts water, for cooking pasta
Heat the oil for the sauce in a saucepan and sauté the garlic and onions for 3 to 4 minutes. Add the mushrooms and green peppers. Sauté 2 to 3 minutes. Add the spaghetti sauce. Cover, and bring to a boil. Reduce the flame to medium-low, and simmer 10 minutes.
Place the water, olive oil, and sea salt into a pot. Cover, and bring to a boil. Add the spaghetti, and cook approximately 7 to 10 minutes until done. Remove, and drain. Place in a serving bowl. Ladle sauce over cooked pasta.
Per serving - 300 calories, 7 g fat (20% calories from fat), 12 g protein, 50 g carbohydrate, 8 g fiber, 0 mg cholesterol, 295 mg sodium