Serves: 4 | Prep Time: 5 minutes | Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 1 Tbsp hot water
- 2 tsp dried dill
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Eden Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Eden Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Eden Sea Salt, or to taste
- 2/3 cup Eden Vegetable Alphabets
- 1 1/2 cups frozen peas, thawed
In a small bowl, blend the water and dill. Stir in the oil, vinegar and sea salt. Set aside.
Bring 1 quart of water to a boil, add the pasta and cook for 4 minutes. Add the peas and cook for 2 minutes. Drain well. Place the pasta and peas in a serving bowl and toss in the dill dressing. Adjust the seasonings with extra sea salt and vinegar, if needed. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Per serving - 192 calories, 6 g fat (29% calories from fat), 7 g protein, 28 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 0 mg cholesterol, 302 mg sodium