Serves: 4 | Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 4 ears organic sweet corn, husked
- 2 quarts water, for boiling corn
- 2 Tbsp Eden Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp fresh parsley, finely minced
- 1/2 tsp fresh basil, finely minced
- 1/2 tsp fresh thyme, finely minced
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 1 pinch Eden Black Pepper
Boil the corn in water for 5 to 7 minutes, remove, drain and allow to cool slightly.
Mix the oil, garlic and herbs together. Drizzle or brush the herbed oil over the ears of corn. Cook the corn on a tabletop or outside grill, turning the ears often until crisp and golden. Remove and sprinkle a little Eden Sea Salt or Gomasio on each ear.
Per serving - 139 calories, 8 g fat (46% calories from fat), 3 g protein, 18 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 0 mg cholesterol, 123 mg sodium