1,345 free recipes at www.edenfoods.com
Serves 4 | Prep Time 10 minutes | Cook Time 10 minutes
• 4 ears organic sweet corn, husked
• 2 quarts water, for boiling corn
• 2 Tbsp Eden Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• 1 tsp fresh parsley, finely minced
• 1/2 tsp fresh basil, finely minced
• 1/2 tsp fresh thyme, finely minced
• 1 clove garlic, finely minced
• 1 pinch Eden Black Pepper
Boil the corn in water for 5 to 7 minutes, remove, drain and allow to cool slightly.
Mix the oil, garlic and herbs together. Drizzle or brush the herbed oil over the ears of corn. Cook the corn on a tabletop or outside grill, turning the ears often until crisp and golden. Remove and sprinkle a little Eden Sea Salt or Gomasio on each ear.
Per serving: 139 calories, 8g fat (46% calories from fat), 3g protein, 18g carbohydrate, 3g fiber, 0mg cholesterol, 123mg sodium