- 5 Tbsp lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 Tbsp Eden Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tsp Eden Shoyu Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Eden Brown Mustard
- 15 ounces Eden Navy Beans, drained, reserve liquid
- 9 ounces artichoke hearts, drained, quartered
- 1/2 cup fresh basil, coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup scallion greens, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp small capers
- 1/8 tsp Eden Black Pepper, or to taste
- Radicchio leaves
- arugula leaves
or baby salad greens
Mix together in a mixing bowl, the lemon juice, olive oil, tamari and mustard. Add the beans, artichokes, basil, scallions, capers and black pepper. Mix well. Add more lemon juice, if needed. Serve on a bed of radicchio and arugula leaves.
If radicchio and arugula are not available, substitute any leaf lettuce or even baby salad greens.
Per serving - 223 calories, 5 g fat (19% calories from fat), 10 g protein, 35 g carbohydrate, 13 g fiber, 0 mg cholesterol, 428 mg sodium