- 2 Tbsp Eden Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 cup sliced button or baby bella mushrooms
- 1 package Eden Maitake Mushrooms
- 25 ounces Eden Spaghetti Sauce, or Spaghetti Sauce - No Salt
- 1/2 cup yellow summer squash, diced
- 1 cup zucchini, diced
- 1/2 tsp Eden Dried Basil
- 2 tsp Eden Shoyu Soy Sauce, optional
- 14 ounces Eden Kamut Spaghetti, or any Eden Pasta
Soak maitake in warm water to cover for 10 minutes. Remove and set aside. Save soaking water for later use in soup stock.
Heat oil in a saucepan, sauté garlic, onions, and fresh mushrooms for 3 to 5 minutes. Add maitake, yellow summer squash, and zucchini, sauté 3 minutes. Add all other ingredients, except pasta, cover and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes over a medium-low heat.
While the sauce simmers, prepare pasta according to package directions and drain when done. Serve the hot marinara over the cooked pasta.
Per serving - 330 calories, 8 g fat (20% calories from fat), 15 g protein, 56 g carbohydrate, 10 g fiber, 0 mg cholesterol, 328 mg sodium