- 32 ounces Vanilla Edensoy
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup organic maple syrup, or to taste
- 3 Tbsp Eden Agar Agar Flakes
- 1 pinch Eden Sea Salt
- 1 Tbsp instant grain coffee powder
- 2 Tbsp Eden Kuzu Root Starch, dissolved in 3 T. cold water
- 1 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 cup strawberries, fresh or frozen, quartered if fresh
- 1 Tbsp organic maple syrup, for the sauce
Place the 1/2 cup water and agar flakes in a saucepan and let soak for 10 minutes. Bring to a boil, reduce the flame to low and simmer several minutes until the agar flakes have dissolved. Add the Edensoy, maple syrup, sea salt and grain coffee. Bring to a simmer (do not boil), stirring as necessary, over medium heat. Simmer for 2 to 3 minutes. Add the dissolved kuzu, stirring constantly for about 1 to 2 minutes. Remove from the heat and pour the pudding into a serving dish or individual custard dishes. Allow to partially cool and gel.
Place half of the strawberries and half of the blueberries in a blender and add the remaining 1 tablespoon of maple syrup. Pulse until completely crushed. Pour into a bowl and mix in the remaining strawberries and blueberries. Chill slightly while the custard gels. Spoon the berry mixture over the custard and serve.
Per serving - 183 calories, 2 g fat (10% calories from fat), 4 g protein, 39 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 0 mg cholesterol, 72 mg sodium