- 1 Tbsp Eden Hot Pepper Sesame Oil, or to taste
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 1/2 cup organic sweet corn, fresh or frozen
- 1 medium green bell pepper, chopped
- 30 ounces Eden Pinto Beans, 2 cans, do not drain
- 1 cup Eden Spaghetti Sauce
- 1/2 tsp Eden Cumin Powder
- 1/2 tsp Eden Ground Chili Pepper, or to taste
Preheat oven to 350°. To prepare filling, heat oil, sauté onions and garlic until translucent. Add remaining ingredients, sauté for 2 minutes and set aside.
Sift dry ingredients for the topping together. In a separate bowl mix liquids. Combine wet and dry ingredients.
Place filling in an oiled, deep dish, pie plate. Pour cornmeal topping gently over the top of the filling. Bake for 40 minutes.
Per serving - 278 calories, 9 g fat (29% calories from fat), 9 g protein, 42 g carbohydrate, 9 g fiber, 0 mg cholesterol, 320 mg sodium