- 2 cups Eden Oat Flakes
- 3/4 cup Eden Soft White Pastry Wheat Flour
- 3 tsp non-aluminum baking powder
- 3/4 tsp Eden Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Eden Sea Salt
- 1/2 cup Eden Dried Cherries, coarsely chopped
- 3/4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup Eden Safflower Oil
- 1/2 cup Eden Apple Cherry Sauce
- 1/4 cup organic maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp Eden Barley Malt Syrup
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 400° F. Oil two large baking sheets.
Mix dry ingredients in a bowl. In a separate bowl, mix together wet ingredients. Combine wet and dry ingredients.
Drop batter by heaping tablespoons, about two inches apart, on baking sheets. Press each cookie with moistened fingers or spoon to flatten. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown on the bottom. Transfer cookies to a cooling rack.
Delicious with a cold glass of Vanilla Edensoy!
Per serving - 143 calories, 8 g fat (47% calories from fat), 3 g protein, 18 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 0 mg cholesterol, 101 mg sodium