Serves: 3 | Prep Time: 5 minutes | Cook Time: 45 minutes
- 15 ounces Eden Garbanzo Beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Eden Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 tsp Eden Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp Eden Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Eden Ground Cumin
- 1/4 tsp Eden Ground Coriander
- 1/4 tsp Eden Paprika Powder, or store bought Spanish Smoked Paprika
Preheat oven to 400° F. Place chickpeas on a paper towel lined tray and pat dry to remove water from rinsing. Pick out and discard any loose bean skins. When dry, add remaining ingredients. Mix well and place on a baking sheet. Bake 45 minutes until crunchy, mixing a couple times during baking to evenly roast. Remove and place in a bowl.
NOTE: Tip from the chef: reserve the chickpea cooking water (aquafaba) and use to make delicious desserts.
Per serving - 193 calories, 8 g fat (38% calories from fat), 7 g protein, 23 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 0 mg cholesterol, 209 mg sodium