1,330 free recipes at www.edenfoods.com
Serves 3 | Prep Time 5 minutes | Cook Time 45 minutes
• 15 ounces Eden Garbanzo Beans, rinsed and drained
• 1 1/2 Tbsp Eden Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• 1/4 tsp Eden Sea Salt
• 1/4 tsp Eden Garlic Powder
• 1/2 tsp Eden Ground Cumin
• 1/4 tsp Eden Ground Coriander
• 1/4 tsp Eden Paprika Powder, or store bought Spanish Smoked Paprika
Preheat oven to 400° F. Place chickpeas on a paper towel lined tray and pat dry to remove water from rinsing. Pick out and discard any loose bean skins. When dry, add remaining ingredients. Mix well and place on a baking sheet. Bake 45 minutes until crunchy, mixing a couple times during baking to evenly roast. Remove and place in a bowl.
NOTE: Tip from the chef: reserve the chickpea cooking water (aquafaba) and use to make delicious desserts.
Per serving: 193 calories, 8g fat (38% calories from fat), 7g protein, 23g carbohydrate, 6g fiber, 0mg cholesterol, 209mg sodium