- 15 ounces Eden Garbanzo Beans, rinsed and drained
- 3 Tbsp Eden Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 5 ounces organic baby spinach and arugula mix, rinsed
- 1 large clove garlic, halved
- 1 slice sourdough ciabatta bread, crust removed and cubed
- 1/2 tsp Eden Cumin
- 1/2 tsp sweet Spanish paprika
- 1 Tbsp Eden Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp organic tomato paste
- 6 Tbsp water
- 1/4 tsp Eden Sea Salt
- 1 pinch Eden Black Pepper
Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a large skillet. Add the spinach and arugula mix and sauté until wilted, about 5 minutes. Remove and place in a bowl. Add remaining tablespoon of oil to the skillet. Add garlic and bread cubes. Sauté until the bread is slightly browned. Place bread and garlic in a food processor with the cumin, paprika, vinegar and half of the water. Pulse several seconds until a thick paste. Place the bread mixture, garbanzos, spinach, tomato paste and remaining water. Sauté until evenly mixed. Season with salt and pepper. Mix thoroughly and place in a serving dish.
This dish is a great side dish for lunch and dinner or serve at a tapas party with toasted ciabatta.
Per serving - 232 calories, 12 g fat (45% calories from fat), 7 g protein, 26 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 0 mg cholesterol, 286 mg sodium