- 2 Tbsp Eden Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cups chopped onions
- 15 ounces Eden Chili Beans, do not drain
- 15 ounces Eden Spicy Pinto Beans, do not drain
- 15 ounces Eden Pinto Beans, do not drain
- 28 ounces canned organic whole tomatoes, in juice, do not drain, chopped
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup chopped green bell peppers
- 1 cup chopped red bell peppers
- 1 cup fresh or frozen sweet corn
- 1 Tbsp minced jalapeno pepper
- 1 tsp Eden Sea Salt
- 1 Tbsp Eden Shoyu Soy Sauce
Heat oil in a heavy soup pot. Sauté onions for 5 to 7 minutes, or until translucent. Add all remaining ingredients. Cover and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer for 45 minutes to 1 hour. Adjust the seasoning if needed and cook another 10 minutes. If you desire more heat, a few drops of hot sauce can be added before serving.
Serving suggestion: Pour chili over your favorite whole grain! Tastes great with bulgur, Eden Buckwheat, Eden Quinoa, Eden Millet, brown rice, or any Eden Pasta.
Per serving - 200 calories, 5 g fat (23% calories from fat), 9 g protein, 32 g carbohydrate, 9 g fiber, 0 mg cholesterol, 426 mg sodium