- 3 medium beets, peeled
- 2 tsp Eden Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 pinch Eden Sea Salt
- 15 ounces Eden Cannallini Beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill
- 3 Tbsp dry roasted sunflower seeds
- 2 Tbsp Eden Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/8 tsp Eden Sea Salt
- 1/8 tsp Eden Black Pepper
Preheat oven to 425°. Place a piece of baking paper on top of a baking sheet. Toss the beets with 2 tsp olive oil and a pinch of sea salt. Place in the center of the baking paper. Pull both sides of the paper up over the beets and fold several times. Tuck the sides under forming a package. Bake for 45 to 55 minutes until the beets are tender.
Remove beets from the oven. Let cool slightly before slicing. Place beets in a mixing bowl with all remaining ingredients. Toss and serve.
Per serving - 227 calories, 13 g fat (50% calories from fat), 8 g protein, 22 g carbohydrate, 7 g fiber, 0 mg cholesterol, 155 mg sodium