Serves: 4 | Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 0 minutes
- 2 cups Eden Vanilla
- 3 medium bananas, frozen
- 1 cup strawberries, frozen
- 2 Tbsp Eden Oat Flakes
- 2 Tbsp Eden Kamut Flakes
- 1 Tbsp Eden Dried Cherries
or Dried Cranberries
- 1 Tbsp Eden Dried Wild Blueberries
- 1 Tbsp Eden Pumpkin Seeds
- 2 Tbsp fresh strawberries, sliced, or any fresh fruit
Place Edensoy, frozen bananas, and strawberries in a blender. Pulse until blended.
Pour the smoothie into four bowls and top with equal amounts of each remaining ingredient.
Per serving - 257 calories, 3 g fat (11% calories from fat), 6 g protein, 54 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 0 mg cholesterol, 53 mg sodium