- .88 ounces Eden Maitake Mushrooms, soaked in 2 cups warm water for 10 min., reserve soaking water
- 2 Tbsp Eden Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 25 ounces Eden Spaghetti Sauce
- 2 cups reserved mushroom soaking water
- 1 cup zucchini, quartered, and chopped
- 1 cup yellow summer squash, quartered, and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 tsp Eden Sea Salt
- 1 tsp pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp Eden Shoyu Soy Sauce
- 14 ounces Eden Kamut Spaghetti, or Spaghetti
Heat the olive oil for the sauce in a medium saucepan and sauté the onions for 2 to 3 minutes. Drain maitake and reserve soaking water. Add all remaining ingredients except the shoyu and pasta. Cover, bring almost to a boil, reduce the heat to medium-low, and simmer for about 30 to 35 minutes. Add the shoyu and simmer another 5 minutes.
While the sauce is cooking, cook the pasta as package directs. When done, remove, drain and serve with sauce.
Per serving - 121 calories, 7 g fat (19% calories from fat), 11 g protein, 56 g carbohydrate, 12 g fiber, 0 mg cholesterol, 537 mg sodium