Serves: 5 | Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 8 ounces Eden Artichoke Ribbons
- 15 ounces Eden Black Beans, rinsed and drained
or Eden Black Soybeans
- 1 cup green peas, fresh or frozen, blanched 2 minutes
- 1/2 cup roasted red peppers, diced
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley or scallions, minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp Eden Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Eden Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Eden Sea Salt
Cook pasta as package directs, rinse, drain, and place in a mixing bowl. Add the beans, peas, and roasted red pepper.
Combine the parsley, garlic, olive oil, lemon juice, vinegar, and sea salt. Whisk to blend and pour over the pasta and vegetables. Toss to mix, place in a serving bowl. Serve room temperature or chilled.
Per serving - 322 calories, 8 g fat (21% calories from fat), 14 g protein, 51 g carbohydrate, 8 g fiber, 0 mg cholesterol, 177 mg sodium