- .88 ounces Eden Maitake Mushrooms, soaked in 1 cup warm water for 10 min., reserve soaking water
- 2 Tbsp Eden Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 cup onions, chopped
- 25 ounces Eden Spaghetti Sauce, or Spaghett Sauce - No Salt
- 1 cup organic whole tomatoes, do not drain, coarsely chopped
- 1 cups reserved mushroom soaking water
- 1 cup yellow summer squash, cubed
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 tsp Eden Sea Salt, or to taste
- 1 tsp Eden Shoyu Soy Sauce, or to taste
- 1 tsp organic maple syrup
- 14 ounces any Eden Spaghetti
Heat the olive oil for the sauce in a medium saucepan and sauté the onions for 1 to 2 minutes. Drain maitake and reserve soaking water. Add all remaining ingredients except the shoyu and pasta. Cover, bring almost to a boil, reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer for about 30 to 35 minutes. Add the shoyu and simmer another 5 minutes.
While the sauce is cooking, cook the pasta as package directs. When done, remove, drain and serve with sauce.
Per serving - 362 calories, 8 g fat (19% calories from fat), 15 g protein, 58 g carbohydrate, 12 g fiber, 0 mg cholesterol, 360 mg sodium