- 1 package Eden Mekabu
- 1 medium English or Oriental seedless cucumber, quartered lengthwise, thinly sliced
- 8 medium red radishes, sliced into thin rounds
- 1/4 cup scallions, sliced thin
- 1/2 cup orange sections, cubed
- 2 Tbsp Eden Toasted Sesame Oil, or to taste
- 2 Tbsp Eden Brown Rice Vinegar, or to taste
- 1 Tbsp Eden Shoyu Soy Sauce, or to taste
Rinse mekabu in a strainer under cold water, place in a bowl, and cover with hot water. Soak for 10 minutes, drain, and place back in the bowl. Cover with cold water and soak 5 minutes.
While the mekabu is soaking, slice vegetables and fruit, and place in a medium mixing bowl. When the mekabu is ready, drain well in a strainer, and add to the mixing bowl. Combine the oil, vinegar, and shoyu. Mix and pour over the salad ingredients. Gently toss to mix. Serve.
Per serving - 61 calories, 5 g fat (63% calories from fat), 2 g protein, 5 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 0 mg cholesterol, 245 mg sodium