- 4.8 ounces Eden Mung Bean Pasta (Harusame), 2 packages
- 1/4 cup Eden Mekabu
- 1/2 cup carrots, julienned, blanced 2 minutes
- 1 cup cabbage, shredded, blanched 2 minutes
- 1/4 cup scallions, finely sliced
- 2 Tbsp Eden Brown Rice Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Eden Mirin
- 2 tsp Eden Toasted Sesame Oil
- 1 tsp Eden Hot Pepper Sesame Oil
- 2 Tbsp Eden Shoyu Soy Sauce, or to taste
or wheat free Eden Tamari Soy Sauce
Soak mekabu in hot water to cover for 10 minutes, drain and soak in cold water for 2 more minutes. Drain mekabu. Cook mung bean noodles as package directs, rinse and drain. Place noodles, carrot, cabbage, scallions and mekabu in a mixing bowl. Combine vinegar, mirin, oils and shoyu. Mix and pour over noodles. Gently toss to mix.
NOTE: For a Gluten Free recipe substitute Eden Tamari Soy Sauce or a bit of Eden Sea Salt to taste in place of Eden Shoyu Soy Sauce.
Per serving - 203 calories, 4 g fat (15% calories from fat), 2 g protein, 42 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 0 mg cholesterol, 676 mg sodium