- 30 ounces Eden Black Soybeans, 2 cans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 tsp Eden Sea Salt
- 4 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 Tbsp fresh thyme, finely minced
- 1 Tbsp fresh rosemary, finely minced
- 1 Tbsp fresh parsley, finely minced
- 1/4 cup scallions, finely chopped
- 1 large baguette, sliced into 1 inch thick slices, toasted
- 1/4 cup fresh organic tomatoes, diced
Heat the oil in a skillet and sauté the garlic, thyme, rosemary, parsley and scallions. Add the beans and sea salt. Mix and cook until warm. Remove from the heat and mix in the tomatoes.
Slice the baguette, brush with a little olive oil, and place on a baking tray. Heat the oven to broil. Place the tray under the broiler and brown the baguette slices. Be careful not to burn them. Remove.
Place a tablespoon of bean mixture on top of each slice of toasted baguette. and place on a serving platter.
Per serving - 296 calories, 8 g fat (23% calories from fat), 16 g protein, 42 g carbohydrate, 9 g fiber, 0 mg cholesterol, 493 mg sodium