Serves: 12 | Prep Time: 5 minutes | Cook Time: 0 minutes
- 15 ounces Eden Black Soybeans, drained, reserve liquid
- 1 tsp Eden Hot Pepper Sesame Oil, or to taste
- 1 Tbsp Eden Shoyu Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Eden Pickled Ginger Slices, plus 1 T. of the ginger pickling brine
- 1 Tbsp Eden Shake, or Garlic Gomasio
Blend all ingredients in a food processor or blender until creamy and smooth, adding drained soybean liquid gradually for desired consistency. Spread on organic tortillas or pita bread, or as a dip for raw vegetables.
Per serving - 44 calories, 2 g fat (39% calories from fat), 3 g protein, 3 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 0 mg cholesterol, 102 mg sodium