Serves: 8 | Prep Time: 20 minutes | Cook Time: 0 minutes
- 3 1/2 cups cabbage, very finely shredded
- 1/3 cup carrot, coarsely grated
- 1/2 cup red cabbage, very finely shredded
- 1/2 cup walnuts, dry pan roasted and chopped
- 1/4 cup celery, sliced very thin
- 1 cup red apple, cut into 1/4 inch thick slices
- 1/3 cup organic seedless red grapes
- 1/4 cup Thompson Seedless Raisins
- 1/4 cup Eden Dried Cranberries, or Dried Wild Blueberries
- 1/2 pound organic soft tofu, drained
- 3 Tbsp water
- 3 Tbsp Eden Yellow Mustard, or Brown Mustard
- 3 Tbsp Eden Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp organic maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp Eden Sea Salt
Place salad ingredients in bowl and mix thoroughly. Set aside.
Place dressing ingredients in a blender or food processor and puree until smooth and creamy. Mix with salad and serve room temperature or chill before serving.
Tofu mayonnaise may be used in place of the above dressing. See Eden's recipe.
Per serving - 189 calories, 12 g fat (51% calories from fat), 6 g protein, 19 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 0 mg cholesterol, 223 mg sodium