Serves: 6 |
Prep Time: 5 minutes |
Cook Time: 0 minutes
- 29 ounces whole stewed tomatoes, drain and reserve the liquid
- 2 tsp minced jalapeño
- 1 1/4 cups drained and reserved tomato cooking liquid
- 2 cups unsalted organic tomato juice
- 1/2 tsp Eden Sea Salt
- 1 pinch freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1/4 cup celery leaves, chopped
- several wedges of lemon and lime
- several ice cubes or crushed ice
Place all ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth.
Place several ice cubes or crushed ice in each serving glass and pour the cocktail mix into the glasses.
Serve with a wedge of lemon and lime for each glass.
Per serving -
0 g fat (1% calories from fat),
2 g protein,
8 g carbohydrate,
2 g fiber,
0 mg cholesterol,
178 mg sodium