Serves: 6 | Prep Time: 40 minutes | Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 12 ounces Eden Kamut Spirals, 1 package
Eden Kamut Vegetable Spirals
- 1/4 cup Eden Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cups fresh basil, loosely packed
- 2 cups arugula leaves, loosely packed
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 cup pine nuts, lightly dry pan roasted
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Eden Shiro Miso
- 1/2 tea lemon peel, finely grated
- 1/2 cup water
For dressing, chop the basil and arugula and place food processor with all remaining ingredients. Pulse until creamy and smooth.
Cook pasta. When done, quickly rinse and mix together with pesto. May be served room temperature, chilled or warm.
Per serving - 365 calories, 17 g fat (39% calories from fat), 13 g protein, 45 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 0 mg cholesterol, 119 mg sodium